MMTA’s Consortium can help with Your Drug Testing Needs!
January 25, 2021
Your CDL drivers are required under federal law to be in a random drug & alcohol testing pool. MMTA’s Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium, in partnership with ARCpoint Labs of Southern Maryland, can help members comply with the federally mandated drug and alcohol testing rules. The rules are often misunderstood and a frequent cause of violations. Do you have problems with:
- Spending too much for tests?
- Employees waiting forever for a test?
- Chasing drug testing paperwork?
- Dialing 1-800 numbers and getting voice mail?
MMTA's program is here to help. Benefits include:
- Inputting and maintaining your driver pool.
- Random selection of drivers each quarter.
- Access to 9,000 testing locations across the country.
- A state-of-the-art system with electronic custody and control forms.
- 24/7 access to online reports and test results.
Want to learn more?
Download MMTA's Consortium flyer.