MMTA Launches New Drug & Alcohol Consortium
January 7, 2019
MMTA's recently launched its new Drug and Alcohol Testing Consortium, in partnership with ARCpoint Labs of Southern Maryland, to help members comply with the federally mandated drug and alcohol testing requirements in 49 CFR Part 382 and the collection procedures in 49 CFR Part 40. The rules are often misunderstood and a frequent cause of violations during audits by law enforcement.
Do you have problems with:
- Spending too much for tests?
- Employees waiting forever for a test?
- Chasing drug testing paperwork?
- Dialing 1-800 numbers and getting voice mail?
- Poor customer service?
MMTA's program is here to help. Benefits include:
- Inputting, updating and maintaining your driver pool.
- Random selection of drivers each quarter.
- Access to 9,000 testing locations across the country.
- A state of the art system with electronic custody and control forms.
- 24/7 access to online reports and test results.
- Locally owned and operated – no 800 calls to a national hotline.
- Annual reporting in compliance with Parts 40 and 382 of the FMCSRs.
Want to learn more? Go to www.mdtrucking.org/files/D&ATestingConsortium.pdf.