Saum Elected MMTA Chairman of the Board
September 25, 2020
On Thursday, September 24, Jack Saum was named the 79th Chairman of the Board of Maryland Motor Truck Association at the organization’s virtual annual meeting. Saum is the dealer principal of Beltway Companies, which operates 7 new and used truck dealerships in the Mid-Atlantic and provides leasing services through its Idealease of Baltimore location. Saum has been a member of the Board of Directors since 2013. He replaces 2019-2020 Chairman Armand Patella of Preferred Services.
Also elected at the annual meeting were MMTA’s new Board of Directors and the Association’s Officers. The 2020-2021 Officers are:
- Chair: Jack Saum, Beltway Companies
- Vice Chair: Eric Baumgart, Carroll Motor Fuels
- Secretary: Jonathan Kuentz, Ross Contracting
- Treasurer: Maria Wittmeyer, Burris Logistics
- Immediate Past Chair: Armand Patella, Preferred Services
The complete list of Board members is available at www.mdtrucking.org/board-of-directors.