Baumgart Elected New MMTA Chairman
September 28, 2022
On September 27, 2022, Eric Baumgart was named the 80th Chairman of the Board of Maryland Motor Truck Association at the organization’s annual meeting in Ellicott City, MD.
Baumgart is the Director of Operations, Corporate Safety & Compliance for Carroll Motor Fuels, a 4th generation, family owned and operated commercial petroleum business based out of Baltimore, Maryland that was founded in 1907.
He replaces 2020-2022 Chairman Jack Saum of Beltway Companies.
Also elected at the annual meeting were MMTA’s new Board of Directors and the Association’s Officers. The 2022-2023 Officers are:
- Chair: Eric Baumgart, Carroll Motor Fuels
- Vice Chair: Scott Pauchnik, FedEx
- Secretary: Jonathan Kuentz, Ross Contracting
- Treasurer: Maria Wittmeyer, Burris Logistics
- Immediate Past Chair: Jack Saum, Beltway Companies